||245 Lower Station Camp Creek Road
Gallatin, TN 37066
View Google Map
Gallatin Quarry was originally opened in the 1940's by Eugene, Buford, and Frank Branham as Pilot Knob Limestone Company. In 1963, Rogers Group purchased the quarry. Rogers Group is a member of the Gallatin Chamber of Commerce.
Rogers Group’s rock quarries and sand and gravel operations offer high quality aggregate products for residential, commercial, highway, and industrial applications.
Call one of our sales representatives today!
Ron Caldwell, Foreman
e-mail • 615-452-3930
Michael Holt, Sales
e-mail • 615-533-5443
Download our Credit Application
Gallatin Quarry is located between the cities of Gallatin and Hendersonville. Travel West on Hwy 31 E for 6 miles after leaving Gallatin. Turn right on Big Station Camp Blvd. About 1/10 mile you will turn left on Station Camp Creek. The quarry will be located on the left side.
Local Community Involvement
The people of Rogers Group are involved in a variety of civic affairs and community projects to help make our communities great places to live.
Click here to learn more about how Rogers Group is helping to enrich Tennessee communities.